Dec 16, 2009

Late circulation update

Back in October, I posted the circulation numbers for most of L.A. County's daily newspapers. I wasn't able to get numbers for two of the papers until now. Here's the update:

The San Gabriel Valley Tribune saw its weekday circulation fall to 33,387, down from 37,594 a year ago. That's an 11 percent drop. The Whittier Daily News fell to 13,076 from 14,563, a decline of 10 percent.

A small sliver of a silver lining: The Pasadena Star-News saw a 1 percent increase in Sunday circulation and the Whittier Daily News saw a 2 percent increase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bump in Pasadena was me. I buy 10,000 copies whenever Lambert writes a column.

Anonymous said...

funny stuff...gee, I wonder if the old circ director is laughing his ass off about now.